Christ Fellowship has a thriving group of children whom the Lord has entrusted to us. CFC Kids helps parents disciple their children with the gospel of Jesus Christ through Sunday morning classes and various events throughout the year.
If you are looking for answers to questions beyond those provided below, please contact email@example.com.
1) This is my first time here. Where should my kids go?
After you enter Rosewood Hall, head to the left and you should see Meeting Room A (if you get to the restrooms, you've gone too far). There you will complete a name tag for your child and take your child to his/her classroom:
- Children under 2 are in a room to the left (a volunteer will be there to show you where it is).
- Children 2-4 years old are in their classes for the entire service.
- Children ages 5-7 and 8-10 are our other classes. Children in these age groups stay with their parents for the first portion of the service so they learn to experience worship, baptism, and prayer with the church family. When it's time for teaching, they are excused to their classrooms in Meeting Room A for their lessons. They will be dismissed back into the worship service to join their parents sometime around communion because, again, we want them to see those elements of worship, even if they're not yet able to participate.
2) Can my child stay with me throughout the service?
Absolutely. This is totally up to the parent's discretion.
3) Who staffs CFC Kids on Sunday mornings?
CFC does! Our Growth Groups rotate weekly so that every week there is a group of caring adults ready to lead CFC Kids. All adults are background checked before serving, and thanks to the leadership of the CFC Kids Team, they are prepared with a Bible story lesson, crafts, games, and more to help teach your kids the Word of God!
4) Do you have regular events?
Yes! At least once a quarter we have an event outside of our regular Sunday mornings. You can find information about these and any other events on our Events page or in the announcements on Sunday morning.